Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sunday afternoon, Feb 21, 2010

Ok, so I've been meaning to keep a journal. I don't like my handwriting, but I actually enjoy typing. So today, I'm starting my blogs.
It's Sunday afternoon and I'm sitting in Barnes & Noble. It's a typical Sunday afternoon and I don't have my kids with me.
This morning, I really didn't feel like going to church. After using the bathroom, I laid down in bed again, but started to cough. So, I finally got up, I was thinking to myself; Okay Lord, I'm going to church this morning, but I'm not going to be in choir, since I've had a cold since Friday. I got ready, left the apartment and got to church at 9:58AM. It was a pretty good service, Pastor Herschel preached about Zacchaeus. A short man, who had to climbed a sycamore tree just so he can see Jesus. By the time Jesus got to Zacchaeus' sycamore tree, He tells him to hurry up and come down from the tree and tells him that He's staying at his house. Anyway, Pastor Herschel preached about, how 25% of the population is suffering from loneliness. Zacchaeus, must have been a lonely man. He was the chief tax-collector and he was wealthy and he was short. Evidently no one liked him that much. Anyway, I ended up going to choir anyway even though I wasn't feeling good. I ended up staying for the second service, too. Then I went home. I warmed up a couple of slices of pizza, watched Julie & Julia. I thought this movie was going to put me to sleep but instead, I watched the entire movie and inspired me even more to start this blog.
Blogs are meant to be short, but since I have so much on my mind, I'm getting way ahead of myself. I miss my kids and I've got a cold. I needed to get out of the apartment and just be around people. I don't like to talk, just like to be around crowd.

Anyway, now that I'm having a mental block, I think I'll stop here do something else.



No comments:

Post a Comment