Thursday, February 25, 2010

Thursday evening

Busy day at work. It snowed this morning, but sunny the rest of the afternoon. Drove to Harriman, TN today, just for me to find out that the client decided to cancel the rest of his ad campaign. I'm ok with that. It was good to see and be able to talk to the client. He's a good man. Visited with another client to approve his TV spot and he seem unsure. Sometimes I just have to reassure clients and let them that their ad is good. Honestly, whether it's a good ad or a bad ad, you'll never know how it's gonna work until it airs and the public sees it. I'm not much of a talker, just a thinker and daydreamer, but I just don't understand people who has to be with someone to feel good about themselves. People don't understand how I could be content just being by myself and not having someone there to talk to. Well, I can call up any friends and talk for a few minutes and I'm done talking and I'm ready to just vegged out. I explain to people that I was married for 13 years and I'm just happy to have my freedom. Freedom from having to explain why I'm home late, freedom from having to tell someone that I have to go somewhere and can't be there for that person and freedom just to be left alone and not have to be told what needs to be done.

I actually enjoy this life, yes sometimes it sucks that there's no woman there beside you to cuddle up with and to fondle, but the drawback is having to listen to problems. I hear that everyday from clients. I don't want to have to listen to it at home. I tell people, that will come when my son turns 18 (my youngest). Until then, they are my responsibility and my focus in life. I just want to make my self available whenever they need me.

Besides, money is tight. Can't really impress a woman when you're broke. So I live a simple life and do the best I can with it. Life is tough, but someone has to live it.

Anyway, tomorrow will be a better day, I've got the kids for the weekend and I'm looking forward to spending time with my son while my daughter hangs out with her friends at the mall.

No comments:

Post a Comment