Thursday, April 1, 2010

It's been a while...

I'm over at a friend's house doing laundry. I hate it sometimes, but it's the only way to survive when money is low. Laundry costs $2.25 per load. So when you have 3 loads a week, that's $6.75. That's over $25 a month. Sometimes I just have to make do. But laundry has to be washed. I don't have the kids this weekend and hanging out at my friend's house helps relieve the loneliness. It's a normal household. Kids are running around the house, my friend and his wife arguing, and it's quite a normal household family. It's good to be around them sometimes. Reminds me of my previous home. Their boys are like nephews to me. So whenever they need someone to watch them, I'm always available.

Anyway, luckily I only have two loads. Doing laundry here takes longer, but my clothes are cleaner. I'm almost done and after I fold and put them up, it's bed time.


No comments:

Post a Comment