Saturday, March 6, 2010

Saturday, March 6, 2010

After I got home last night, I finished up the laundry. Went to bed late after watching a few movies.

Today, I went to my part time job. It's really part time, because I work there every other Saturdays that I don't have the kids. I work at a computer store repairing computers to broaden up my horizon. I figure after learning this for about a year, maybe, just maybe I can start my own. I already know a little about desktop PCs but I have no knowledge fixing laptops. That's where the money is nowadays since everyone is on the go. It's very easy to break laptops since they are portable and they are made out of plastic. Unless people are wealthy enough to buy Kevlar-cased laptops that can drop from 3 storey building and it'll function just fine. Also since most are made of plastic, after taking it apart, it's hard to put back together again the same way when it was functional. Everything is attached together with adhesives and screws. The screws can be screwed back on, but the adhesive part is difficult to take apart. Anyway, it was a long day today and since I'm still in-training, I don't get paid. It's ok by me since I'm learning a lot, I get free lunch and it's unwasted, creative time spent.

Well that's all for today. Time to head to home and catch up on some movies and get a good night's rest.


No comments:

Post a Comment