Monday, March 15, 2010

Weekend after the kids.

Well the weekend with the kids was short-lived. It's all good. We had a great time. Borders at night then helped with Cooks for Christ on Saturday afternoon. The great thing about it is the good feeling you get for helping feed the homeless, not to mention free dinner afterwards not to mention sampling the food while you fix it.

After the kids were picked up by their mom, I headed out to the bowling alley for the Singles group night. It was ok. I scored better than anyone else. Lots of nice people but overall a good experience.

That's pretty much it. I'm still trying to increase my financial IQ. I'm reading "The Richest Man in Babylon". I'm on chapter 5 and lots of interesting information.

When you get to this point in life, it's better to be constructive than destructive.

No comments:

Post a Comment